"A" is For Apple is custom made for the intermediate quilter looking for a pattern that has it all – traditional piecing, curved piecing, applique, reverse applique, and XXL applique. This juicy apple is 26 inches and packs a powerful punch as the focal point of this quilt! Full size templates are provided, as well as an alternative leaf and stem option, and a coloring page to help you make your own custom "A" is for Apple quilt.
Finished Quilt Size: Approximately 42" x 48"
This instant downloadable digital pattern includes:
- Detailed instructions and illustrations for piecing and quilt assembly
- Appliqué templates needed for the quilt pattern
- Yardage requirements chart
- Alternative leaf and stem option
- A brief explanation of the starch applique method
- A coloring page to help you with color and fabric placement
- Links for favorite appliqué tips/techniques
- Freezer Paper*
- Spray Starch* for starch appliqué
- Basting or school glue (washable)
- Mini-iron* (for starch applique, if desired)
- Light Box (if available)
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Appliqué Templates, provided
*Preferred appliqué method determines supplies needed.
For inspiration and other tutorials, visit my website at www.campbellsoupdiary.com
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your creations under the #aisforapplequilt hashtag, and be sure to tag me at @campbell_soup_diary