"Bye, Bye Butterfly" is for the intermediate quilter, combines applique, XXL applique, and reverse applique with simple paper piecing techniques. The oversized shapes are a good starting point, even for the experienced quilter who wants to try their hand at applique. All required applique templates are provided, a coloring page, and a brief explanation of the starch applique method to help you make your own custom "Bye, Bye Butterfly" quilt.
Finished Quilt Size: Approximately 56" x 56".
This instant downloadable digital pattern includes:
- Detailed instructions and illustrations for piecing and quilt assembly
- Yardage requirements chart
- A brief explanation of the starch applique method
- Appliqué templates needed for the quilt pattern
- A coloring page to help you with color and fabric placement
- Links for favorite appliqué tips/techniques
- Printer / Paper
- Freezer Paper*
- Spray Starch* for starch appliqué
- Basting or school glue (washable)
- Mini-iron* (for starch applique, if desired)
- Bias Tape maker 9mm
- Invisible thread
- Compass (if desired)
- Light Box (if available)
- Appliqué Templates, provided
*Preferred appliqué method determines supplies needed.
For inspiration and other tutorials, visit my website at www.campbellsoupdiary.com
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your creations under the #byebyebutterflyquilt hashtag, and be sure to tag me at @campbell_soup_diary