The Field Day quilt combines simple piecing with large applique shapes. Soft and subtle stars and plus blocks create an understated background, allowing the vibrant wildflowers to take center stage. All required applique templates are provided, as well as a coloring page, to help you make your own custom Field Day quilt.
Finished Quilt Size: Approximately 54" x 60".
This instant downloadable digital pattern includes:
- Detailed instructions and illustrations for piecing and quilt assembly
- Yardage requirements chart
- A brief explanation of the starch applique method
- Appliqué templates needed for the quilt pattern
- A coloring page to help you with color and fabric placement
- Links for favorite appliqué tips/techniques
- Printer / Paper
- Freezer Paper
- Spray Starch (for starch appliqué)
- Mini-iron (for starch applique, if desired)
- Basting or school glue (washable)
- Bias Tape maker 12mm
- Invisible thread
- Compass (if desired)
- Light Box (if available)
- Appliqué Templates, provided
*Preferred appliqué method determines supplies needed.
For inspiration and other tutorials, visit my website at www.campbellsoupdiary.com
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Share your creations under the #fielddayquilt hashtag, and be sure to tag me at @campbell_soup_diary