The Home Sweet Home Applique Sampler is for the intermediate to advanced appliquer who also enjoys traditional piecing techniques. The Irish chain layout highlight all those sweet applique blocks that remind you of home, so they can take the center stage. This pattern includes the required appliqué templates as well as a coloring page to help you create your own custom version. Also included is a brief explanation of my favorite applique technique, the starch applique method.
Finished Quilt Size: approx. 62" x 80"
Single Applique block: approx. 9 ¼" x 9 ¼"
This instant downloadable digital 40-page pattern includes:
- 31 full size appliqué templates needed for the quilt pattern
- Detailed instructions and illustrations for the Irish Chain block assembly
- A brief explanation of the starch applique method
- Fabric requirements charts
- A coloring page to help you with color and fabric placement
- Links for favorite appliqué tips/techniques
- Double sided fusible webbing/interfacing* for fusible appliqué OR
- Freezer Paper*
- Spray Starch* for starch appliqué
- Basting or school glue (washable)
- Mini-iron* (for starch applique, if desired)
- Light Box (if available)
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting Mat
- Appliqué Templates, provided
- Appliqué Templates, included in pattern
*Preferred appliqué method determines supplies needed.
For layout inspiration and options and other tutorials, visit my website at www.campbellsoupdiary.com
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your creations under the #homesweethomeapplique hashtag.
You may not republish, share, sell, or distribute this appliqué template in any form. ©2018 Campbell Soup Diary. All rights reserved.