My Jeweled Kaleidoscope quilt pattern combines foundation paper piecing and appliqué techniques for the intermediate quilter, but detailed instructions are also provided for the confident or advanced beginner. This pattern is a great way to use up fabrics from your scrap bins or highlight favorite stash fabrics.
This instant downloadable digital 18 page pattern includes:
• Printable foundation paper piecing templates in two sizes: 6" mini quilt size & 12" block size used for a throw, twin, or full/queen quilt sizes
• Printable center circle appliqué templates for both sizes
• Detailed paper piecing instructions, perfect for advanced beginners.
• How-to instructions for the foil appliqué method.
• Cutting and fabric requirements chart, including a cutting template for the center pinwheel units
• Two coloring pages for the Jeweled Kaleidoscope version as shown, or the optional version without the appliqué circles.
• Directions and diagrams on how to piece units.
For layout inspiration and options, a step-by-step video tutorial for foil appliqué circles, and other tutorials, visit my website at campbellsoupdiary.blogspot.de
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Share your Jeweled Kaleidoscope creations under the #jeweledkaleidoscopequilt hashtag.